24 Jun We Disrupt You for This Important Announcement
The Florida Business Observer has a habit of highlighting the very best quotes from the movers and shakers it interviews in its newspaper.
Its March 22 edition featured a quote from Marc Randolph, Co-founder of Netflix. He said:
“Big or small, if you are unwilling to disrupt yourself, you are leaving things wide open for someone else to disrupt your business for you.”
ACTION STEPS FOR THIS WEEK
- In what ways do you disrupt your business?
- Do you continually look at it in different ways?
- Do you listen to what your customers say and make necessary changes?
- Do you talk to prospects to find out why they don’t buy your products or services?
- Do you ask the tough questions that will make sure you’re not assuming anything?
- Are you watching your competition and what they’re doing?
- What are they doing that you are not?
- What aren’t they doing that you could do?
- How about disrupting yourself?
- What would that look like?