05 Nov F.L.A.G.S. Focused Learning and Growth -Episode 21 with Guest J. R. Chiodo-Benmuvhar
A University Engagement Program that can be Utilized in Any Organization
- WHAT: Residential Curriculum
- Using the key tenets (keystones) of the organization as mission
- Each tenet mission has a guiding philosophy and learning outcome
- The more involved the student (customer/ employee) is with the organization, the more likely they are to graduate (continue as customer/ continue employment)
- Intentional interactions, i.e. questions to ponder, not just random conversations
- You directly control
- Program providers must embrace the program
- What will meet your end user’s (student/ customer/ employee) expectations?
- Get complete engagement in the program
(1.) Students (customers/ employees) provide feedback and data on the success of interactions and program
- Have a great experience for the users
- Putting informality back into the picture
(1.) Makes people more comfortable and willing to talk/share
- Don’t focus on the “What Ifs”; focus on the How Can?
(1.) How can I make this a reality?